Self help hypnosis can mean two things. It can mean that you want to perform self hypnosis on yourself, which is a great tool for goal setting and self improvement. Or, it can mean you are turning to hypnosis to make a few needed changes in your life. Either way, many people are surprised at how easy it is to learn self-hypnosis. And now there are a lot of hypnosis scripts available that make both ways much easier.
You usually think of self help hypnosis and probably envision a person laying down listening to an audio tape, mp3, etc. The person listening to these hypnosis scripts is very clearly wanting to absorb suggestions centered around a specific topic such as weight loss, stop smoking, etc.
So, exactly how do you best benefit from self help hypnosis scripts?
To be able make a permanent change in your life, there are certain aspects in YOU that should be addressed. Using hypnosis scripts allows the negative aspects that are hindering you to be eliminated.
Self help hypnosis scripts are made for the exact purpose the person wishes, that’s why you will find such a variety of hypnosis tapes. Each hypnosis script must concentrate on a certain aspect in your life that you want to change, or enhance. For example, having good luck or finding a job is something you might want to pull into your life, whereas extra weight and stress are things you want to get out of your life.
Hypnosis scripts are beneficial to help you keep on track, but you can also develop self help hypnosis scripts for your own use, so you can write them up for your particular needs. Here are the basic steps you need to go through to write a success self hypnosis script.
1. Position your goals from the most important goal to the less important. If possible, your goals should be measurable.
2. For each goal, you should formulate fitting suggestions which means you have to convert your goals into specific instructions to your subconscious mind on how to achieve each goal.
3. Relaxation. Use the first minutes of your self hypnotic session to get as relaxed as possible. Try to forget all your worries and problems.
4. Start your hypnotic initiation phase by saying and repeating out loud the hypnotic words you have chosen, thinking of these words or listening to a hypnotic tape or CD customized for your hypnotic and goal fulfillment needs.
5. Apply the hypnotic suggestions you have made for reaching the specific goal you work with, say them out loud, think them or use a tailored hypnotic tape or CD.
Before you start doing self hypnotic exercises you should make a time schedule for it. Do your hypnotic sessions every day, five minutes a day is enough. Repeat your suggestions as often as possible during the day.
Measure your progress. Are you closer to your goal now than you were before you started? Ask yourself. If you answer negative to these questions, you have to rethink and reorganize your train of thoughts.
To find the self help hypnosis scripts that are right for you, look around a bit, and be sure to check out HypTalk. They have a wide variety of hypnosis scripts for every need.