Did you know that most of the time when you think you are your own worst enemy? You might find yourself listening to that nagging little voice in our head that keeps sending out negative thoughts, making you feel inadequate. But there is a way to make that self doubting voice hush or change the message to something more positive. If you did that, you could accomplish so much more every day.
Here is a really good Guided Relaxation Meditation CD, and a few suggestions to help think better.
1. Take deliberate control of your thoughts and emotions – this will have a huge impact on your self confidence and other areas of your life. If you can remember a time you felt really self confident, then excellent – use that! If not, then use a time you felt contented or happy. Self confidence and feeling good has a major ‘hormonal’ element and you can change the way you feel by re-living good times.
2. When you feel self-conscious, (you can usually tell because you start to feel anxious), choose something outside of yourself to focus on and study it in detail. For example: examine a door, look at the different textures and shades of color, wonder about who made it and how and so on. The important thing is that you’re learning how to keep your attention OFF yourself.
If you find this difficult to do, try the Guided Mediation CD that will accelerate positive changes for you.
3. Have you noticed that you will speak to yourself in a way you would never speak to others? You know the sort of thing – you break a glass and it’s “You stupid idiot. You can’t do anything right can you?” Criticism that leaves the receiver feeling upset or depressed is rarely useful.
Don’t let yourself make sweeping statements about yourself – in the long run it is this sort of thing that can really damage your self image. If this happens, say to yourself, “Hold on a minute, that’s not true”.
If you can come up with some evidence that disproves the sweeping statement, then even better. It may take a bit of effort at first, but the impact on your self confidence levels is huge.
If you have any difficulties changing the way you think, I can give you 5 good reasons that you should try a new guided meditation technique called Shinka:
- Learn How To Meditate and enjoy it’s benefits In a fraction of the time
- Increase Self-Awareness Exponentially Many times over
- Virtually Meditates For You
- Creates Accelerated Positive Change
- Works For Anyone Who Uses It!
Need five more? Check out this Great Guided Meditation CD!